I’m excited to reveal that I have worked with Nestlé to create three delicious new recipes using Nestlé Gluten Free Cornflakes.
- 200 g Gluten-Free pasta or gnocchi
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 425 g can borlotti beans (well drained)
- finely grated zest of 1 large lemon
- 40 g pinenuts
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- 2 dried chilli flakes
- 70 g Gluten-Free cornflakes
- 350 ml single cream
- 10 g gluten-free vegetable stock cube
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250 g mozzarella cheese in slices (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220C, gas 7.
- Cook the pasta or gnocchi and drain well, and add little olive oil to stop it from sticking together.
- Place the beans, zest, nuts, parsley, chilli and cornflakes into a bowl and mix well.
- Next, combine the cream and stock cubes in a saucepan and bring to a boil, then whisk to dissolve the stock cube before pouring over the bean mixture. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and spoon into a 28cm x 4cm deep baking dish.
- Top with sliced mozzarella (optional) and pop into the preheated oven. Cook for 20 -25 minutes, or until well browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes before eating, be mindful the dish will be very hot when you take it out of the oven.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket