Brunch Tortilla is a delicious and satisfying dish that's perfect for a lazy weekend morning. Probably the easiest way to describe it is it's the Full English in a tortilla.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 200 g smoked streaky bacon, chopped
- 2 large sausages, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 hash browns, cut into 4 pieces
- 2-3 tbsp black pudding, cubed
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅘ large eggs
- 4 tbsp chopped chives
- ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a 24cm non-stick oven-proof frying pan.
- Add the onion, bacon and sausages and cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes to get a little colour.
- Add the hash browns and black pudding and cook for a further 2 minutes turning occasionally, then add the cherry tomatoes.
- Beat the eggs, season with pepper and chives and pour over the potato mixture.
- Shake the pan gently to combine the ingredients evenly and cook over low heat for a few minutes until the eggs begin to set at the bottom and the sides.
- Place the pan under the grill and cook the top briefly to set.
- To serve, run a spatula around the edge and invert the tortilla onto a plate.
- Cut into wedges.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket