- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ small Savoy cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely sliced
- Heat the oil, add the onions, and cook for 3-4 minutes to soften slightly.
- Add the cabbage and water, then cover and cook over medium heat until cooked and soft.
- Remove the lid and drive off the water.
- Stir into the mash recipe above and serve with grilled pork chops, lamb cutlets or poached or fried eggs
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket