- 100 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml semi-skimmed milk
- sunflower oil for frying (optional)
- 2 large Bramley cooking apples
- 25 g butter
- 200 ml half fat créme fraîche
- 8 tbsp Carnation Squeezy Caramel
- To make the pancake batter, beat the flour and the eggs together with a little of the milk until smooth and then gradually add the rest of the milk.
- Heat a 20cm non-stick frying pan. Brush sparingly with a little oil and pour in a ladleful of the batter. Immediately swirl and tilt the pan to create a thin, even layer. Cook until golden around the edge and dry in the centre, about 45 seconds.
- Carefully flip the pancake over and cook for a further 15 seconds. Turn out onto a plate. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Peel and core the apples and slice thickly. Melt half the butter in a frying pan and fry the apple slices in batches until golden brown on all sides.
- Reheat each pancake, and fill with apples, créme fraîche and drizzle with caramel.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket