Two ingredients almost isn't a recipe, is it? But, everyone will love this, and it's a straightforward one to remember, great for sharing and parties.
- 397 g can Carnation Caramel
- 200 ml carton half fat crème fraîche (or double cream)
- Selection of seasonal fruits for dipping:
- blackberries and bananas, sliced
- strawberries and apples, sliced
- Gently heat the caramel with the créme fraîche, stirring until smooth. Do not allow to boil.
- Pour into a heatproof bowl (or individual dishes) and serve warm, with the fruit and marshmallows, for dunking.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket