Carnation Squeezy Caramel is the ultimate cupboard standby. This is a lovely quick recipe for an ice cream sundae you won't forget: caramel, pear, toasted hazelnuts, and chocolate ice cream sublime.
- 8 tbsp Carnation Squeezy Caramel
- 150 g chocolate muffin, chopped
- 55 g chopped roasted hazelnuts
- roasted hazelnuts
- 2 pears, peeled and sliced
- 4 scoops triple chocolate ice cream
- grated chocolate to finish (optional)
- Take a few pieces of chocolate muffin and divide them between 4 sundae glasses.
- Squeeze over a generous amount of the caramel sauce, a sprinkle of roasted hazelnuts and a few pieces of pear.
- Top each sundae with a scoop of triple chocolate ice cream and repeat caramel, nuts, and pear layers.
- Finally, top with grated chocolate and serve with very long spoons!!
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket