- 115 g butter
- 55 g caster sugar
- 55 g dark brown soft sugar
- 200 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 150 ml milk
- 300 ml carton double cream
- 2 packets Nestlé Munchies, chopped
Make the caramel
- Place the butter and sugars in a non-stick saucepan over low heat, stirring until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves.
- Add the condensed milk and bring gently to a boil, stirring continuously to make a golden caramel.
- Carefully stir in half the milk and leave to cool completely.
- Line a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin with a double layer of cling film.
- Whip the cream with the remaining milk until just thickened. Gently fold in the caramel and the chopped Munchies, then pour into the prepared tin. Freeze overnight.
- Turn out the parfait onto a serving plate. Remove the cling film and cut it into slices.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket