- ½ small white hard cabbage, sliced finely into strips
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced very finely into strips
- 3 banana shallots sliced very finely
- 8 baby plum tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100 g salted peanuts chopped very finely
- Place the veg and tomatoes into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the vinegar and oil season well with salt, pepper and sugar, mix well.
- Leave at room temperature for 2 hours, remixing occasionally.
- When ready to serve, add the peanuts, check the seasoning and mix well.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket