A great vegetarian steak, a surprisingly tasty and healthy alternative.
- 800 g cauliflower
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp sweet paprika powder
- ½ tsp sprinkle of chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried garlic granules
- 1 tsp dried onion granules
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Trim the cauliflower stalk end: leave some young, inner leaves attached. Slice the cauliflower into 4 thick slices horizontally.
- Mix all the spices together really well, then dust each slice generously, then salt and pepper
- Preheat a BBQ, grill or large frying pan.
- Add vegetable oil and sauté the slices on each side for 8 -10 minutes; I cover with foil to partially steam.
- Turnover and cook again until well coloured and just cooked through.
- Serve immediatley.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket