- 100 ml Grand Marnier
- 100 ml Cranberry juice
- 2 juice of 2 limes
- 6 sugar cubes
- ½ large orange
- a few defrosted cranberries
- ½ bottle Champagne, not too expensive
- Stir the cranberry, Grand Marnier and lime juice together and chill well for 1 hour
- Rub each sugar cube over the orange skin to soak up the oily zest.
- Pop 1 sugar cube into each glass and 2 or 3 defrosted cranberries.
- Add the chilled alcohol and fruit juice to the chilled Champagne flutes. Remember you are making 6 flutes.
- Top up with Champagne and serve ice cold.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket