This is a revised recipe based on the chocolate banoffee pie from A Passion for Puddings. We've made it much quicker and easier to make ...
- 85 g butter
- 250 g dark chocolate digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- 200 g dark chocolate, melted
- 397 g can Carnation Caramel
- 4 bananas
- 300 ml carton double cream, lightly whipped
- cocoa powder, to dust
- Add the melted butter to the crushed biscuits and blend well. Press the mixture into the base and partway up the sides of an 18cm loose-bottomed cake tin, then chill well.
- Press the mixture into the base and partway up the sides of an 18cm loose-bottomed cake tin, then chill well.
- Melt the chocolate gently in the microwave, then mix in the Carnation Caramel. Beat until smooth.
- Spread the filling over the biscuit base and chill for about 1 hour, until firm.
- Slice the bananas, fold half of them into the whipped cream and spoon over the base.
- Decorate with the remaining bananas and dust liberally with cocoa powder.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket