- 400 g (1 can) baked beans, (Aldi)
- 400 g (1 can) kidney beans, drained
- 185 g (1 can) sweetcorn, drained
- ½ small onion, very finely chopped
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, roughly grated
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ bag baby spinach leaves
- 8 medium soft wraps
- Place the baked beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn, onion and chilli flakes into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cheese and coriander, then mix well again.
- Place a tortilla into a dry frying pan, add a quarter of the bean mix, and sprinkle over a few spinach leaves.
- Top with a second tortilla and place the tortilla on a medium heat to start the cooking process.
- Cut a piece of baking parchment to fit snugly on the top tortilla.
- Gently heat a second frying pan and place it on top of the baking parchment, so you cook from above and below. You can pop the pans into a hot oven to cook through or keep the cooked ones warm.
- Repeat until all 4 are cooked, then serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket