- 8 smoked hot dog sausages, Herta, finely chopped
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely crushed
- 600 ml water, roughly
- 1 chicken Oxo stock cube, crumbled
- 1 dash Worcester sauce
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp cornflour or arrowroot
- 1 kg triple cooked oven/fries
- 200 g grated strong Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220C gas 7.
- Place the chips into a dep tray, drizzle with a little oil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir well and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place all the ingredients into a gently simmer for 15 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
- Mix the starch with a little water.
- Stir small amounts into the simmering stock, onions and sausage cook until thickened but not too thick or gloopy.
- Serve the fries in a deep bowl and top with the hot dog gravy and sprinkle over lots of cheese and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket