- 1 ripe avocado, small cubes
- ½ small onion, red or white, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and chopped very finely
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and chopped
- 15 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- freshly milled black pepper
- Mix together the onion, chilli, garlic, sugar and season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the avocado, vinegar, tomatoes, coriander and mix well, then chill well.
- Leave for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Re-season before serving
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket