This is great cooked on the BBQ; remove the rain covers and get down to some good old summer cooking in the garden.
- 4 medium chicken legs, (8 pieces when cooked)
- 150 g natural thick Greek yoghurt
- finely grated zest and juice of a lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh mint finely chopped
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp fried oregano
- ½ tsp dried chilli powder
- 2 tsp dried garlic powder
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Blitz all the ingredients in a small blender.
- -Coat the chicken legs in the marinade and chill well for 1-hour minimum.
- Carefully grill the chicken over low heat, turning occasionally until nice and glazed.
- Remove from the grill and cut in half and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket