Chickpea pancakes are the traditional way to eat Burmese curry but they are great with any curry dish.
- 1 pinch of xanthan gum
- 0.5 tsp Gluten-Free baking powder
- 150 g gram flour
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly milled
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix the gum, baking powder and flour, then add the coriander, salt and pepper.
- The mixture will tighten slightly as the gum works.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan and add the oil.
- Spoon the mix into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully flip over and cook for a further 2 minutes to just set.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket