- 3 tins of chopped tomatoes in juice
- 2½ pints of water
- 2 stock cubes chicken / veg
- olive oil
- fresh ginger, fine slice thumb size
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- lemon zest, very fine
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp ground paprika
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- tomato purée
- 3 vegetable stock cubes
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- fresh basil, rough chop
- cooked fine noodles (Chinese)
- Cook the onions, garlic, spices, ginger in the oil for 10 minutes to soften
- Then add all the ingredients apart from the noodles.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove from the stove and season with salt and pepper, then stir in the cooked noodles.
- This will give 3kg cooked weight. If light, add some water to make up to 3kg. Or cook down to 3 kg.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket