- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- 50 g baby spinach leaves
- 1.2 water
- 2 gluten-free vegetable stock cubes
- 500 g asparagus, cooked, chilled and very green
- 100 g browned flaked almonds
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 6 tbsp chopped chives
- Place the onions, leeks, potatoes, stock into a saucepan, bring to a boil, and then simmer until the potatoes are tender. Cool and chill well.
- Once chilled, add the asparagus and spinach and puree until very smooth.
- Re-season well with salt and ground pepper
- Add the Créme fraiche, chives and almonds to order
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket