- 2 red peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 0.5 cucumber, peeled
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes in juice
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 good quality tomato juice
- 100 g white bread, 2 slices, roughly broken up
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar, any will do but I use Sherry
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 150 extra virgin olive oil
- Liquidise all the vegetables, juice, bread and oil together, then pass through a fairly fine sieve.
- Then add the Worcester sauce, Tabasco, Sherry vinegar and sugar, and mix well.
- Finally, add the olive oil, salt and pepper in small quantities until you have the desired taste.
- To finish chill well and serve in mugs, cups or glasses.
- Really easy to make.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket