Chimichurri or chimichurri is a green sauce used for grilled meat, originally from Argentina.
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh green chilli chopped
- 6 tbsp fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 6 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Blitz everything in a food processor to a nice paste. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Serve stirred through grilled vegetables or on freshly grilled burgers.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket