This is still one of my favourite things to eat, along with a steamed beef pudding.
- 750 g cooked hot triple cooked frozen chips
- 400 g mushy peas warmed with a little water
- 300 ml hot chip shop gravy
- few raw thinly cut onion rings
- 1 dash salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Place the cooked chip into deep warm bowls.
- Spoon over a good glug of mushy peas.
- Just before serving, add gravy and top with a few onion rings (my grandfather’s favourite)
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket