- 175 g soft salted butter
- 50 g caster sugar
- 0.5 tsp ground allspice
- 150 g self raising flour
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 220 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 50 g icing sugar
- 50 g tinned chestnut puree, vanilla extract
- 20 g cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C gas 4.
- Place a piece of silicone paper onto a baking sheet.
- Next, place the butter, cocoa powder, allspice and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Beat together until light and fluffy, and then fold in the flour and mix to well.
- Fill a piping bag with a 1cm fluted nozzle and pipe 16 circles about 4cm wide.
- The biscuits will spread slightly when cooked, so you don't have to worry too much.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove from the oven, do not try to move the biscuits straight away as they will break, so leave to cool.
- Make the filling by whipping the cream and chestnut puree together, then adding the sugar and cocoa powder.
- Sandwich the cooled biscuits together and then dust with icing sugar.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket