This is a recipe from our Pudding Chef of the Year competition. Thank you to Rachel Scott for this recipe!"
- 250 g fresh raspberries
- 25 g icing sugar
- 250 g plain chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
- 150 ml carton double cream
- 200 g fresh ready made custard
- 397 g can Carnation Caramel
- Make a smooth raspberry sauce: Puree 200g of the raspberries with the icing sugar in a blender. Sieve the puree, discarding the seeds.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or a bowl over a pan over hot water. Cool slightly.
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks. Stir in the custard and the chocolate.
- Layer all the ingredients in six tall sundae glasses. Decorate with the remaining raspberries.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket