Quite an odd jelly this but an old combination, very simple to make and is a great Christmas tipple at a party.
- 5 small sheets leaf gelatine, (10g) soaked in cold water until very soft
- 160 ml gin
- 400 ml tonic water
- 100 g caster sugar
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 3 small sheets of silver leaf
- Pour the gin and sugar into a saucepan and warm through, do not boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the soaked gelatine and stir until dissolved.
- Add the tonic and cool, but not cold.
- Add the lemon juice and silver leaf stir well.
- Pour into 8 small shot glasses.
- Cover with cling film and chill until set.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket