This is one of our lighter recipes ... but still creamy and delicious!
- 405 g Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 115 ml low fat créme fraîche
- zest of 1 lemon and juice of 2 lemons
- 300 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange flower water (optional)
- 15 g sachet gelatine
- 1 pink grapefruit, segmented and cut into slivers
- 2 oranges, segmented and cut into slivers
- 2 passion fruit, halved
- Place the condensed milk and créme fraîche in a mixing bowl and whisk together, gradually whisk in the zest and juice of the lemons, orange juice and orange flower water if using.
- Prepare the gelatine according to pack instructions, cool slightly, then whisk briskly into the citrus mixture.
- Pour into 6 individual 150ml (0.25 pt) metal pudding basins and allow to chill in the refrigerator until set.
- To serve. Loosen the panna cotta by dipping briefly in hot water before turning it on onto a plate.
- Decorate with the grapefruit and orange segments and spoonfuls of passion fruit seeds.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket