Nothing easier than a homemade slaw and much taster than any you can buy.
- ¼ white cabbage, sliced really finely
- ¼ red cabbage, sliced really finely
- 1 large carrot, sliced really finely
- 1 large onion, sliced really finely on the diagonal
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ground pepper
- Put the cabbage, carrot and onion into a bowl and mix.
- Stir the mayo, mustard, vinegar and pepper together well and add to the veg.
- Mix well and leave 30 minutes.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket