- 500 g sausage meat
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 small onions, peeled and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small glass Brandy, optional
- 55 g ground almonds
- 125 g packet of dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- Heat the vegetable oil in a small saucepan, add the onions and garlic and cook for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the brandy and reduce, careful if you have a gas stove as the Brandy may ignite.
- Cook until the brandy has all been reduced.
- Add the sausage meat and break up with a wooden spoon off the heat, place in a bowl, then cool slightly.
- Next, add the cranberries, ginger, thyme, and egg and mix well together. Add salt and pepper and enough breadcrumbs to stiffen up the stuffing, do not make it too dry. Cool.
- Stuff the turkey.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket