A delicious recipe to add new dimensions of flavour to pork - also works well served with noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 115 g self raising flour
- 100 g chestnut or button mushrooms, sliced
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard, rounded
- a good handful of fresh basil
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the pork and fry for 2 minutes over high heat.
- Toss in the onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the Créme fraîche and mustard, then tear in the basil.
- As soon as the Créme fraîche has gone runny, remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve with rice and seasonal vegetables.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket