I love simple, easy dishes, and this is one of those. Only a few ingredients that require no pre-cooking, just mix it up and bake; nice family food.
- 500 g Alaska sockeye salmon fillet, cut into 2cm pieces
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped roughly
- 100 g fine beans, cut into 2cm lengths and blanched
- 4 slices bread, crusts removed, cubed, very small
- 50 olive oil
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, roughly grated
- Heat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Place the cubed fish into a large bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, chopped coriander, and season really well with salt & pepper.
- Spoon into a 20cm x 6cm deep baking dish.
- Add the blanched green beans.
- Toss the bread cubes with the olive oil and a little pepper and the roughly grated cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket