- 110 g caster sugar
- 110 g soft salted butter
- 90 g finely chopped white chocolate
- 200 g self raising flour
- 100 g cold Bird's custard made to double the strength normal recipe, slightly thicker, the better
- Cream the soft butter and sugar until white and creamy.
- Mix in the chocolate, flour and cold custard mix well.
- Form into a sausage shape, roughly 5cm thick, roll in cling film and chill well or freeze.
- Preheat the oven to 175 Degrees C. Gas 4.
- Make sure the sausage is very cold before you attempt to cut.
- Cut off 1½ cm Slices, peel off the cling film and place on a baking sheet; bake in the oven until the edges are golden and the tops a pale creamy colour.
- Remove from the oven cool slightly before trying to lift off the hot tray.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket