- 8 prunes, no need to soak prunes, pitted
- 100 g any pate (bought Brussels is fine)
- 8 slices streaky smoked bacon, thin as possible
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Slightly open the prunes and spoon in a little pate, then close over as best as possible.
- Lay the bacon out on a chopping board, and place a prune onto the bottom of each strip.
- Roll up and secure with half of a cocktail stick.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the rolls. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm with a squeeze of lemon.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket