This is delightful dessert that's so easy.
- 300 g tub full fat soft cheese
- 397 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 200 g Rodda's clotted cream
- 150 g good quality lemon curd
- finely grated zest and juice of 4 lemons
- finely grated zest and juice of 2 large limes
- sherbet if you can get some
- 16 shortbread biscuits
- Whisk the cream cheese, condensed milk, and clotted cream together until thick and very creamy. The longer you whisk the cream cheese and milk for, the lighter the mousse will be.
- Add the lemon curd, juices and zests and whip for a few seconds only as the mixture will tighten very quickly.
- The reaction of the acid mixing with the creams thickens extremely quickly, so take care.
- Immediately spoon into small dishes or a large trifle bowl, then chill until set, best overnight.
- Spoon the mousse into bowls, drizzle over a little melted bitter chocolate. Serve shortbread separately.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket