- 2 racks pork ribs, inner sliver skin removed
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 6 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- 6 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.Place the ribs into a deep baking tray so that they fit nice and snugly.
- Crumble over the stock cube, then half cover with boiling water.
- Cover tightly and cook in the oven until the meat is soft, but you still have to pull the ribs apart.
- Lift out carefully and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Preheat the BBQ and oil the bars and ribs lightly.
- Gently grill until starting to brown, turn over and brush over the glaze.
- Flip over and brown nicely.
- Do the same to the other side until they are all nicely glazed. Serve with the other half of the glaze as a dipping sauce
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket