This bread needs to be eaten straight away as it does not keep.
- 250 g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tbsp caraway seeds (optional)
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g yoghurt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- enough cold water to make a firm but loose dough
- Place the flour baking powder, salt, pepper and caraway seeds into a bowl and mix really well.
- Next, add the oil, yoghurt, vinegar and enough water to make a soft, pliable dough, do not over mix.
- Heat a 24cm non-stick frying pan and gently roll out the dough to the size of the pan.
- Add to the dry pan and turn down to a gentle heat cook the dough for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until puffed and lightly browned.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes, then slice into wedges, serve straight away.
- This bread does not keep, so you have to make and eat.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket