- 4 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 1 small very onion, finely chopped
- 500 g new potatoes, halved lengthways, cooked and cooled
- 125 g bag fresh spinach
- 400 g green canned lentils, drained (Bijoux Vert Lentils Co-Op)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 500 g cooked thick sliced, ham, honey glazed perfect
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add the potatoes, stir well and brown slightly.
- Once lightly browned, add the spinach and well-drained lentils and season well.
- Saute quickly and warm through.
- Fry the eggs in a separate pan season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve ham alongside the potato fry and top with the fried eggs.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket