- 1 21cm x 11cm deep pudding dish
- 150 g dried spaghetti
- 400 g chopped tomatoes in juice
- 500 g sachet passata
- 500 ml water, roughly
- 20 g vegetable stock cube
- 500 g frozen sliced pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1 dash vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- extra virgin olive oil
- frozen baguette, baked and sliced
- Place the spaghetti into a clean tea towel and then break it up into small pieces using a rolling pin or by just breaking up by placing it in a tea towel and running on the side of a tabletop.
- Place the tomatoes, passata, water, stock cube and two bags of frozen peppers into a large saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer, then add the spaghetti, mix well and simmer gently for 15 minutes or until the spaghetti is cooked. You may need to add a little more water.
- Once cooked, season well with salt, pepper, vinegar and sugar to balance all the flavours.
- Serve in deep bowls with a swirl of extra virgin olive oil and baguette.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket