- 350 g pork fillet, (1 small) free of silver skin and fat, defrosted
- 750 g frozen oriental vegetable mix (Iceland or Aldi)
- 4 tbsp oil
- 20 dried rice paper sheets
- few sprigs mint and basil, Thai preferably
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan.
- Once hot cook roughly half the frozen veg mix, until nicely browned, then place into a bowl.
- Repeat with the other half of the veg. Once cooked cool, then season well with salt and pepper.
- Finely slice the defrosted pork fillet. The finer, the better. Then mix with the cold veg.
- Lightly wet one side of the rice pancake with a pastry brush or fingers, all over, not soaking though.
- Place a small sausage shape of the pork and veg mixture onto the rice paper, to one side.Then add a few leaves of each of the herb, if using.Fold the sides into the centre and then roll up, making sure that the top lip is wetted again and roll up and seal well.
- Heat 1-2cm of vegetable oil into a wok or deep frying pan.
- Fry the rolls until crispy and cooked through, few minutes on each side.
- Serve with a little soy sauce.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket