Can be made the day before.
- 250 g any smoked salmon off cuts are perfect
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Brandy
- 200 g cream cheese
- dash of milk
- 300 g long sliced smoked salmon
- 2 large avocado
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- juice of 1 large lemon
- Place the 250g of salmon, parsley, brandy and pepper into a food processer
- Blitz fairly smooth, then scrape the sides of the bowl down well.
- Add the cream cheese and milk and blitz again.
- Taste and adjust if needed: you will probably not need salt.
- I use small bowls and line each one with cling film.
- Using the long slices of smoked salmon, cut to fit into the clingfilm lined bowls.
- You can use one large bowl if you prefer and cut wedges.
- Spoon the mousse into whichever serving bowl you are using and pack down nice and tightly.
- Cover the base with salmon and cover with the film.
- Chill well, probably best overnight.
- When ready to serve, turn the bowls out or cut wedges.
- Chop the avocado into small cubes, add the dill, oil and salt and pepper.
- When ready to serve add the lemon juice.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket
Easy Smoked Salmon Mousse with Avocado & Dill
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.