- 2 shots espresso
- 150 mls semi skimmed milk
- 75 mls warm Advocaat
- ground cinnamon
- finely grated satsuma zest on a Microplane
- Make the espresso and keep warm.
- Place the milk into a small jam jar, place on the lid and shake for 15 seconds until frothy.
- Remove the lid, place in a microwave and warm for a few seconds to see the milk warm, rise and set. Keep an eye don’t overheat.
- Pour the espresso into tall glasses.
- Add half the warm milk, then the Advocaat.
- Top with the rest of the milk, dust with a little cinnamon and a little zest.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket