"How do you like your eggs in the morning?" the song asks; well, here are a few of my favourite recipes to go with my homemade hollandaise.
- 8 poached eggs
- 4 English muffins, lightly toasted
- Hollandaise sauce (see recipe below)
- Lightly poach the eggs, then drain and keep warm.
- Toast the muffin and spread thinly with a little butter.
- Arrange 2 muffin halves on each plate, top with 2 eggs per person.
- Spoon over the hollandaise, serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket