- 8 poached eggs
- 4 English muffins, lightly toasted
- 200 g smoked salmon in thin slices
- cracked black pepper
- Hollandaise sauce (see recipe)
- Lightly poach the eggs, then drain and keep warm.
- Toast the muffin and spread thinly with a little butter.
- Arrange 2 muffin halves on each plate, add some slices of smoked salmon, dust with a little pepper.
- Top with 2 eggs per person.
- Spoon over the hollandaise, serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket