Is somebody watching me?
- vegetable oil, for greasing
- ½ pack green jelly cubes
- 10 chocolate buttons / chips
- 18 leaves platinum grade gelatine (30g)
- 450 ml milk
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 135 g packet red jelly cubes
- Grease a spherical ice cube mould with a little vegetable oil
- To make the eyeballs, place the green jelly in a heatproof dish with 1 tbsp of cold water and cook in the microwave on medium power for 1-2 minutes, or until the jelly has melted.
- Place the bottom half of the ice cube tray onto a baking sheet. Pour a little of the green jelly into each section. Allow to cool slightly, then add a chocolate button or chip in the centre of each mould. Leave to set fully.
- Meanwhile, make up the milk jelly. Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for a few minutes or until they are soft.
- Place the milk in a pan, stir in the sugar and heat until hot but not boiling. Remove from the heat, add the softened gelatine and stir until completely dissolved. Leave to cool.
- Pour the cool milk jelly on top of the green jelly to fill up the bottom half of the mould. Place the top half of the mould carefully in position and press down to seal.
- Using a syringe or funnel, pour the rest of the milk jelly into the top sections of the moulds until they are full. Chill in the fridge until completely set.
- Make up the red jelly according to the packet instructions. Pour into a serving bowl and leave to semi-set.
- Position the jelly eyeballs in the jelly and leave to fully set in the fridge before serving
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket