Quick, and fuss-free a Frittata is an egg-based classic brunch dish. Similar to an omelette or crustless quiche, the way you cook a frittata is what sets it apart.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, peeled and very finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large courgette, chopped into1cm pieces
- 200 g defrosted petit pois peas
- 200 g cooked potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes, skin on
- 150 g crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh mint finely chopped
- 6 medium free-range eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the onions, garlic and courgettes and cook for 10 minutes to soften.
- Sprinkle over the peas, mint, cooked potatoes, feta cheese evenly.
- Next, whisk the eggs and add salt, pepper.
- Pour the eggs over the warm vegetables and cheese, then bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes to cook the egg, but not overcooked the frittata will soufflé.
- Remove the pan from the oven, cover with foil and leave for 10 minutes to set.
- Once cooled, chill well and slice.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket