- 1.35 kg pumpkin or butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and diced.
- ½ tsp grated nutmeg
- 150 g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 115 g desiccated coconut
- 397 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 55 g butter, melted
- 55 g raisins
- Preheat the oven to 190C, Gas 5.
- Add the pumpkin to a large pan, cook in boiling water for 20 minutes. Or place in a large bowl and microwave on high with 3 tablespoons water for 10 to 15 minutes until soft.
- Mash and cool slightly.
- Grease an 18cm x 25.5cm (7 x10 inch) rectangular baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and the cooked pumpkin.
- Spoon into a prepared dish and bake for 55-60 minutes until slightly brown and firm to the touch.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket