- 100 g salted butter
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- 60 g sugar
- 350 g porridge oats
- 2 large ripe bananas approx. 250g
- Preheat the oven to 190C gas 5.
- Place the butter, honey and sugar into a large pan and allow to melt over a medium heat. Alternatively, gently warm it in a microwave for 3-4 minutes on a medium setting.
- Line a 23cm shallow square baking tin with parchment.
- Stir the into the melted mixture.
- Roughly mash the bananas with a fork, then add to the oat mix.
- Spoon into the lined tin, level and press down slightly.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden, I tend to slightly undercook, or the flapjack can become crunchy.
- Once cooked, remove and gently cut ¾ of the way through into 12 pieces, then leave to cool.
- Once cooled, finish cutting with a sharp knife.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket