Make Mother's Day special
- 1 medium egg
- 100 ml full fat milk
- 70 g self raising flour
- 198 g can sweetcorn
- approx. 200g sliced smoked salmon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- Mix together the eggs, milk and flour into a batter and add the sweetcorn. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a dash of olive oil until the oil begins to smoke. Add the sweet corn batter and cook the fritters for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add the slices of salmon, one at a time, and flash fry for 2-3 seconds on one side, then lift out.
- Do not overcook, as the uncooked side must stay undercooked.
- Place the fritters onto a plate, top with the salmon and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket