- 400 g fresh fine green beans, stalk ends removed,tail still on
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (Gluten-Free)
- 1 tsp caster sugar, level
- 4 tsp white wine vinegar
- 6 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp olive oil, for frying
- 2 pots of fresh chives, chopped
- 400 g sliced smoked salmon
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- freshly milled black pepper
- Cook the green beans in a pan of boiling, salted water for 2-3 minutes, or until just cooked. Drain and cool under cold running water, so they keep their brilliant green colour, then drain really well.
- Mix together the mustard and sugar then season with a little salt and pepper.
- Stir in the vinegar, then gradually whisk in the 6 tsp of extra virgin olive oil in a thin stream to fully incorporate them.
- Adjust the seasoning if necessary, then add the green beans and chives and stir well.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan with a dash of olive oil until the oil just begins to smoke.
- Add the slices of salmon, one at a time, and flash fry for 2-3 seconds on one side, then lift out.
- Do not overcook, as the uncooked side must stay undercooked.
- Pile the green beans onto plates, add the cherry tomatoes evenly and top with the salmon.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket