- 6 onions, finely chopped
- 1 large Leek, finely chopped
- 1 stick of celery, finely chopped
- 3.5 pints of water
- 1 Kallo stock cube (veg)
- 1 medium potato raw, cubed
- 125 g fresh basil
- ground white pepper
- salt, taste dish first then add
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 120 g frozen peas
- 300 g petit pois peas
- 400 g crème fraîche
- tarragon fresh, chopped, to taste
- 3 tsp white wine vinegar
- salt (taste first then add)
- cracked black pepper
- Place the vegetables, stock cube, water, salt, pepper and olive oil into a pan and simmer until cooked.
- When the veg is soft and well cooked, add the peas and basil, then simmer for 1 minute.
- Liquidise well in batches and cool quickly in a bowl over iced water; this will keep the brilliant green colour.
- Warm to order, not too long and add the garnish.
- To make the garnish, cook the peas and refresh and drain well.
- Mix with the créme fraiche, tarragon, vinegar, salt and pepper, spoon into the soup and drizzle over a little olive oil.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket