- 397 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 3 3 lemons, finely grated zest
- 300 ml water
- 4 egg yolks, whisked
- 250 g fresh blackberries
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- lemon zest
- extra blackberries
- icing sugar
- Place the Carnation condensed milk, lemon zest and water into a pan.
- Mix well and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and whisk the hot milk into the egg yolks.
- Return to the pan and cook over a low heat to form a light custard.
- Cool slightly and stir in the cream and vanilla.
- Arrange most of the blackberries in the base of four china pots or cups, reserving a few for garnish.
- Pour the thickened custard into the china pots or cups and chill in the fridge.
- Place a few reserved blackberries on top of each custard, sprinkle with lemon zest and icing sugar.
- Serve with shortbread.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket