I love making salmon! There are so many different ways to cook it and it always turns out delicious. It's a simple recipe, but the flavours are amazing.
- 8 beautifully ripe fresh figs , at room temperature
- 4 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- 200 g Isle of Wight blue cheese, or something similar like Danish Blue, Blue Vinny or Stichelton at room temperature
- Sourdough crackers, Peter’s Yard are a good opion
- Slice the figs thinly and lay them on a large plate, slightly overlapping.
- Cover with film and gently press so the figs thin out nicely and flatten.
- Remove the film.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing and season well.
- Brush over a little of the dressing; don’t go mad.
- Add a nice lump of blue cheese to one side of the plate and serve.
- Don’t forget the crackers.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket